How To Grow Hair Faster
Many people also try Home Remedy For Long Hair. If you are tall, dark and dense, then your personality gets four moons.
Oil is the most important thing for hair growth. Hair Problems depends on the oil you use.
Fennel Benefits For Hair :
Everyone wants his hair to be long and thick. Many people also try Home Remedy for Long Hair. If you are tall, dark and dense, then your personality gets four moons. Oil is the most important thing for hair growth. Hair Problems depends on the oil you use. Today’s lifestyle, lack of sleep, lack of nutrients in food, excessive use of chemical products, pollution, due to too much stress, weak hair, split hair, hairfall, dandruff and many other problems related to hair. Huh. In such a situation, if you are looking for remedies for hair growth, then you first need to change your oil and make a hair oil at home with some effective things.
Nigella Oil For Hair is considered very beneficial for hair. Nigella Oil For Hair Growth can prove to be a panacea remedy for hair growth. If you massage nigella oil on your hair every day, you can get amazing benefits. Not only does it help in growing hair but it can also get rid of hair fall. Here’s how to make fennel oil at home and its benefits for hair …
Benefits of fennel oil for hair Benefits Of Nigella Seeds Oil For Hair
- The Nigella has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce irritation from your scalp. Dandruff and other hair problems occur due to scalp inflammation, which in turn leads to hair loss.
- To get rid of hair loss problem, fennel oil can also be used. The oil of fennel contains omega 3 fatty acids, which can not only prevent hair fall, but it can be helpful in increasing blood circulation. It also promotes hair growth.
- The Oil of fennel helps in removing most of the hair problems. By improving the health of your hair follicles, this oil can promote the overall health of your hair.
- Coconut oil and fenugreek seeds can be added to it while making nigella oil for better results. Both of these are very good for your hair. The combination of these can also help in increasing hair growth by removing the problem of hair loss.
- Many Nutrients are found in nigella oil. It gives essential nutrients to your hair and may promote the growth of your hair.
- If you use Fennel Oil continuously, the linoleic acid found in nigella can also prevent hair from becoming white.
Ingredients for making fennel oil
- Seeds of nigella seeds – 1 tbsp
- Coconut Oil – 200 ml
- Castor Oil – 50 ml
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 big spoon
Method of making
- Grind the seeds of fennel seeds and fenugreek seeds and make powder.
- Now pour this powder in a glass bottle.
- Mix it well with coconut oil and castor oil.
- Now close the bottle and keep it in the sun.
- Keep it in the sun every day for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Stir the oil every two days and filter it after 2-3 weeks.
How to use nigella oil. How To Use Nigella Oil For Hair
- Massage your scalp with a little oil. Leave it for half an hour and then wash.
- You can use fennel oil with combination of other hair oils like olive oil
- Mix equal amount of fennel oil and other oil and apply it on your hair.
- Massage well and then leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with shampoo.
- You can also use fennel oil with lemon juice.
- Lemon contains vitamin C which can increase the collagen level at your scalp. Using it with fennel oil can eliminate the problem of hair loss.
Disclaimer: This content only provides general information, including advice. It is not a substitute for qualified medical opinion by any means. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. Eternal Life Secrets does not claim responsibility for this information.